Friday, June 1, 2012

Lucas at 35 weeks

The sign always fascinates me.

Isn't Lucas's custom made ECU Pirates diaper adorable?!

Lucas is pretty darling in this picture but I had to post another shot of the diaper!

Lucas gets so many unsolicited compliments on his gorgeous blue eyes!
I'm so glad I have pictures of Lucas in his custom made ECU Pirates diaper.  I met a neat local mom named Shannon Hines recently.  As it turns out, Shannon is a cloth diaper freak just like me!  We love cloth diapers, appreciate a good pair of yoga Capri pants, and have beautiful sons.  Of course we clicked instantly.  We started talking shop about cloth diapering and Shannon told me that she started her own cloth diapering business, Hines Cushy Tushies.  Shannon sews amazingly cute and functional cloth diapers in her home.  She told me that her cloth diapering do-it-yourself extravaganza began when she could not find a cloth diaper that would keep her baby dry for a whole night.  I was having the same problem so I asked Shannon to sew me one with ECU Pirates fabric.  Lucas loves it, OBVIOUSLY, and I love it because I no longer have to change his crib sheets on a daily basis.  Hines Cushy Tushies are made with love and you can find them/Shannon on Facebook.  Thanks, Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment