Friday, January 27, 2012

Lucas at 23 weeks

I am going to have to get more creative with Lucas' posing for the weekly pictures.  If you look at the weekly picture posts there is a recurring theme. 

Play yard?  Check!

Late at night?  Check!

Lucas lying on his back?  Check!

Lucas wearing a sleeper?  Check!

Lucas smiling?  Check!

*sigh* 

Being a stay-at-home mom in graduate school means that I am in the business of putting out fires.  As important as it is for me to document the journey and share it with family and friends, making sure that everybody is fed and clean takes priority.  I acknowledge that our weekly pictures are most likely predictable.  I will do my best to spice things up a bit.  If possible.  While I take a class.  And work on a project due in an hour.  On a computer with Windows in Polish.  One-handed.  With a crying baby.  Who needs food.  And is covered in poop. 

In other words, stay tuned for more pictures of Lucas smiling and wearing a sleeper while lying down in the play yard late at night!



The yellow and green turtle you see next to Lucas is a Christmas gift from his Aunt Dona.  It lights up and plays music and Lucas loves it!

I'm such a good sport and always smile for my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment