Friday, January 27, 2012

Lucas eats pears

Pureed avocado didn't go over so well, but I redeemed myself as a baby chef by preparing pureed pears for Lucas.  They were a big hit.  I must thank Lucas' grandmother, Mimi, for giving us a wonderful baby food making machine, the Beaba Babycook.  It has made making meals for Lucas so easy.  It is compact and simple.  It steams and purees food all in one machine.  It comes with great instructions and I am amazed at the amount of food I can make for Lucas with just a few fruits or veggies.  Three pears costing under $4 made about fifteen meals for Lucas.  Fifteen containers of store-bought baby food is close to $15.  So way to go, Mom!  Thanks for the great gift.  Here is a link to a more in-depth description of the awesomeness of the Beaba Babycook and, as usual, below are more pictures of Lucas.

Pears are so good that I think I will take over this whole process.

Bite of pears, bite of duck.  Thanks, Aunt Ryan, for the wonderful rubber ducky!

I've got my duck, my pears, and a lot of attention.  I am content.

What else can I do with this spoon?
A dirty face, a dirty bib, and a boy doing the full-belly-stare-off-into-space.  Nap time awaits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment