Friday, June 1, 2012

Lucas at 32 weeks

Again I photograph Lucas wearing the red sleeper.  I'm amazed we got so much use from one article of clothing.  If you are a parent of an active child and do not own a super yard or baby corral, they are definitely worth the investment.  In these pictures Lucas is playing in his.  He loves it and it gives me an opportunity to do things, like update the blog, while keeping Lucas safe.  Due to Lucas's appetite for paper I have had to get more clever about how I display the sign in the picture.  Sticky notes are amazing!

There is life outside the baby corral.  I can see it.

Teething biscuit?

Yes!  I get a teething biscuit if I just look cute for a couple more minutes.

Lucas is really hamming it up in hopes of getting the teething biscuit.

I am a baby with a limited amount of patience and I'd like the teething biscuit now if you don't mind.  Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment