Saturday, November 24, 2012

Teach your family the responsible way...RECYCLE!

Several years ago I was awake in the wee hours of the morning and doing some channel surfing when I came upon the local public access channel.  Some elementary-aged children sang a jubilant song about recycling.  The lyrics went something like, "Recycle every day.  Teach your family the responsible way.  RECYCLE!"  It was very cute and catchy and I eventually told Andrew all about it and sang it to him.  It is now an inside joke in our little family and I was reminded of this song when I reviewed some of the videos of Lucas playing with the recycle bin at Great Wolf Lodge.  The little boy is trying his best to go green.


FYI-All of the cool kids, both male and female, wear pink slippers.



No comments:

Post a Comment